Thursday, July 7, 2011

First Written Letter!

Things are going great in the MTC! Food is amazing! All of it is fresh. Thank goodness you made me eat those black beans and rice! Its so good! The flight took a long time, I only got about 2 hours of sleep.

The country is truly amazing! And kinda dirty, haha. Its really dingy here. Kinda hard to describe. I can already tell it's going to be a fast 2 years. The spirit is so strong and I absolutely love it! And be sure to use this address while I am in the MTC.

Tell Kayla I said Hi! And be sure to tell Kayla to look at the blog weekly, since I will be emailing you on Wednesdays!

Miss you all a bunch! Tell Ma & Kayla to write me ASAP! I can't get stamps in Brazil till next week.
Love you all lots!
Elder Jake Firl

No comments:

Post a Comment