Monday, October 3, 2011

Best choice I ever made!

My letter didn't send. I'll resend it. I tried attaching pics and it messed it up. sorry. haha

Oh it sounds like it was a great week!!! Oh man I loved Seaside!!! It's always a blast going there. It's a good thing they didn't have a dance. Those dances were always super dirty, like all the school dances for the most part.

To answer your questions. Yes we have a microwave. I don't really use it. Normally I just get some bread with some butter since its cheap. No worries about the money. I am actually doing really well.haha and food wise I'm doing great! haha idk if its from the food or stress, but I'm gaining weight slowly.haha and no. We don't really cook, only on p-day. haha

I actually send all my emails at the lan house. I have to pay to use it. It's a few blocks away from us. The computers are really good here, like the space bar sucks on this one. haha An English BOM would be great!!!

None of the letters are opened up when I get them. No I'm still taking pics with my first card.haha idk if I will send it when its full. It's a little sketchy.

haha rapaz sorry.its a kid.about Alex's age or younger. haha

I don't know if I can remember all the names in the Wellington family. Victor, Wendle, Venicious, e.... I cant remember the last one, but it starts with a w.

Sandra is great! We still don't have a date. Sometime in November though.

Oh Jose. so this week we were supposed to have his baptism. We had a lot of issues with him. About BOM(book of Mormon) and JS(Joseph Smith). But those are cleared up. He passed the baptism interview. But he wants to wait. haha ugh, heart breaker. He said he needs a few more answers. We have answered a lot of his doubts. We will keep working with him. He is progressing which is excellent!

So as for this week. We visited Jose everyday. haha had the drama with him and what not all week. haha crazy! So that took up a lot of time. We found a lot of new people to teach. Nothing too serious yet. But I'll keep you posted when things do. haha crazy how quick the week went. We really got a lot done with Jose. We followed up with the Wellingtons and they were confirmed yesterday. That was sweet. We will work on the parents.

As for my Christmas list. In order of importance.haha 1. Individual cases for my BOM and bible. same size. They are little zip up cases. they are easier to use. 2.Ties. Bright colors,light blue etc. or paisley. haha 3. page markers, the stickers with different colors, the tap looking things. 4. AAA batteries,they are expensive here. 5. brownie mix, candy snacks etc. haha I know its quite the list.

I love hearing from you guys. I posted pics of my companion and the Wellington family. Hopefully they attached :) I love this family to death. I baptized the littlest one, who is behind me. haha well, as for this week I have ran out of things to say. But I love this country and people. I'm so happy I get to be here and teach. I have learned so much. Humility. haha the language is tough. Everyone says I'm good for having a month here. But I want to learn more. I want to teach these people. The spirit has helped so much. It's amazing. You don't have to know the language perfect to change hearts. But its nice to know what people are saying to help them according to their needs. I know this church is true. I can see the changes it is making. I have been so blessed to be out here. Being on the mission has been one of the best choices I have made. Besides coming to earth.haha

Anyways, my time is up. I love you all!

com amor,

Elder Firl

No picture attachments came through...

No comments:

Post a Comment